Our design and consulting team can provide state-of-the-art services to clients in various fields of the oil and gas, resources and infrastructure sectors.
We pride ourselves on our ability to fast track projects from concept through to implementation – an ability supported by our senior management team. Understanding market and client needs are forefront in our engineering department and our approach to design.
Primero Group provide a full range of engineering services to the industry, including design, fabrication, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning. Our design team are leaders of Safety in Design and engineering for constructability, maintainability and operability whilst placing an emphasis on modularisation and skid design options.
We are a business founded on integrity, efficiency and accountability; enabling our clients to focus on what matters to them through custom designed solutions for their business requirements. We continue to build solid, long-term relationships with our clients by providing the services, information and advice that makes us a reliable project partner.
OUR KEY CAPABILITIES
- Modularisation and skidded design
- Design for constructability, maintainability and operability
- Safety in Design
- 3D and BIM design
- Front end engineering design [FEED]
- Feasibility studies to DFS level
- Full plant detailed design
- Inspections and verifications
- Tie-ins and upgrades to existing infrastructure
- Dynamic and non linear FEA analysis
- Piping stress and surge analysis
- Refurbishment studies
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & PLANNING
Primero Group prides itself on providing complete project management and project planning services from conception to hand over of all projects.
Our project management philosophy is based on PMBOK processes that are recognised worldwide and aligned with ISO9001 quality management systems.
We have experienced project managers, construction managers, project engineers and planners to ensure project outcomes and objectives are achieved in all aspects.
OUR KEY CAPABILITIES
- Contract management
- Alternative contracting studies
- Fabrication management and delivery
- Project procurement, controls and planning
- Construction management and supervision