- Getting things done right the first time.
- Plan your work and work your plan.
- Focus on task at hand.
- Working to the scope.
- Following the company quality system.
- Follow tasks through to conclusion.
- If you say you’ll do it, then do it.
- Making decisions you are empowered to make.
- Admitting to mistakes as soon as they happen.
- Leading by example.
- Follow through with your promises.
- Represent the company brand.
- Notify others the moment you know you are going to break a commitment.
- Taking the easy option rather than the right option.
- Re-inventing the wheel.
- Interrupting or distracting others when it is unnecessary.
- Getting side tracked.
- Shifting responsibility or blame.
- Making excuses.
- Criticising others.
- Taking short-cuts.
- Disrespecting company assets.
- Saying one thing and doing another.
- Making false promises.
- Behaving dishonestly.
- Not doing things properly.
- Hiding mistakes.